Please join us today from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM for the CrossFit Pleasure Point Olympic Lifting Class followed by Open Gym from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. A CrossFit Pleasure Point Coach will be on staff to help with the accomplishment of your fitness goals.
Jody is back!
When the amazing Jody is not out fighting fires, she will be coaching at CrossFit Pleasure Point. Jody was the very first Coach to join our team, and was instrumental in “building” our gym. We love this girl!
Nutrition Challenge Starts Today
The CrossFit Pleasure Point 30 Day Nutrition Challenge begins today! Here are the details:
- For 30 Days, weigh and measure (or eyeball to the best of your ability) according to Zone prescriptions at least 3 meals a day.
- Eat within 1 hour of waking, and no more than 5 hours between other meals.
- Use only “whole foods” each day. No processed or refined food (bread, pasta, etc.)
- No soda, and no sugar!
- Each day you meet the requirements above, you achieve a “point” on the leader-board.
- Awards for most improved: Fitness (benchmark WOD) weight loss and muscle gained.
Olympic Lifting (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM at HQ)
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (11:00 AM – 12:30 PM at Krav Maga)
Restorative Yoga (6:00 PM – 7:15 PM at Satvana Yoga)